- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- 9 Programmable Line / Feature Keys
- 2.75 Backlit LCD Display
- 1-16 Line Operation
- On-Hook Dialing
- 50 Station Name / Number Caller ID Memory
- Speakerphone Volume Control
- 3 Context-Sensitive Softkeys
- Headset Jack
- 3-Way Conferencing
- Caller ID / Call Waiting
- Do Not Disturb
- AC Powered (Adapter Included)
- Auto Answer
- Volume Control
- Wall Mountable/Mount Included
- New DECT 6.0 Technology
– Interference Free Communication
– Increased Clarity / Enhanced Security
– Wider Range / Network Friendly
- 1.9GHz Corded Phone
– 30% Battery Life Increase Over 5.8GHz
- 100 Station Phone Directory / Dialer
- Last Number Redial
- Selectable Ringtones
THIS PHONE IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR USE IN A PROPRIETARY AT&T SYNAPSE PHONE SYSTEM. IT WILL NOT WORK IN OTHER DEPLOYMENTS
Type: — Refurbished
Warranty: 3 Months
We offer a warranty period of 90 days for all our REFURBISHED products, during which we will be happy to repair/replace the item, if we are unable to provide a replacement or repair the item, we will issue a full refund.
In addition to refurbished items we do sell brand new products which have varied warranties. Please check the item description section to see the warranty for a specific product.
The AT&T SB67025 is a corded phone that features DECT 6.0 technology for outstanding range and voice clarity. It has a2.75″ backlit LCD display which is easy to read in low light conditions. Other features include hands-free speakerphone, flexible softkey operation, and redial.
The SB67025 is PoE enabled. It has 3 context-sensitive softkeys, and 9 Programmable feature keys that provides simplicity and it is simple to install, manage and use, without sacrificing any of the features you need and expect from a business telephone system.
This system operates on a “peer to peer” system using a PTSN, T1 or SIP Gateway (sold separately). This gateway eliminates the need for additional hardware. Set-up is quick and easy, easily customize the system with user friendly settings and configurations.