AT&T TL86003 2 Line Connect-To-Cell Caller ID/Waiting ID Handset
Connect to cell™1 features
- Handpick the mobile phone contacts you want to add to your system. This feature ensures you’ll always have the most important—and most recent—names and numbers on hand.
- Quickly add contacts from your landline system to your mobile phone by pushing their name-and-number Caller ID records to your cell phone.
- Swap between cellular and home line calls
- Distinctive ringer tones for home and cellular lines
- Screening calls has never been easier. The handset announces the name of the caller, so you don’t have to scramble for the handset to see who’s calling.
- No more shouting through the house. This system doubles as a multiple-handset walkie-talkie to instantly communicate with any or all of the units in your home.
- Choose from four preset audio profiles, or use the equalizer to personalize bass, treble and natural tones for your individual hearing needs.
- Enjoy a speakerphone that can keep up with your calls. Increase participation by allowing both ends to speak—and be heard—at the same time for conversations that are more true to life.
- Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls.
- Merge more than just your cellular calls with your home phone. Set your cordless phone to play your iPhone® (iOS4.1 or later) ringtone for a fun new way to bring your lines together.
- High-contrast black text on the cordless handset makes it easy to read incoming caller ID or call history records. Plus, the lighted handset keypad allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions.
- ECO mode manages power consumption so the system uses less energy and you get the best battery life.
- Silence the ringer on the handset and base for just a moment or for an extended period of time.
- AT&T’s DECT 6.0 products provide unsurpassed range and clarity thanks to a unique antenna design and noise-filtering technology. This means phones that perform 45 percent better than the competition in lab tests—and the confidence you can take a call in the basement, backyard, or garage without sacrificing exceptional sound quality.
- Once a BLUETOOTH®-enabled device is paired to the base, the XXXXXXX will automatically connect when the device is in range
- Intercom between handsets
- Conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets
- Program up to 200 names and associated phone numbers in the handset. Quickly access the directory entries by scrolling alphabetically or entering the first letter of a name.
- Voicemail waiting indicator4
- Quick access key for voicemail box
- Message retrieval from handset
- Last 10 number redial
- English/Spanish/French setup menu
- Easily install the base unit for table-top or wall-mounted use.
- Any key answer
Type: Open Box
Packaging: Brown Box
Warranty: 3 Months
We offer a warranty period of 90 days for all our REFURBISHED products, during which we will be happy to repair/replace the item, if we are unable to provide a replacement or repair the item, we will issue a full refund.
In addition to refurbished items we do sell brand new products which have varied warranties. Please check the item description section to see the warranty for a specific product.
- Accessory handset only – requires a TL86103 to operate
- Place and receive calls on two different phone lines.
- By connecting to your mobile phone with BLUETOOTH-enabled technology, this system allows you to make and receive calls from your cellular plan and landline while enjoying the comforts of a home phone system, with or without a landline.
- Download up to 6,000 cellular phonebook entries onto the cordless handsets.
- Connect up to two cellular lines and two landlines with this cordless system. Then, enjoy the freedom to make and receive calls on all four lines – all at once.