Nortel Meridian Norstar M7208 MICS CICS BCM100 BCM200
- LCD window with soft keys – walks users through features and applications. This makes Norstar one of the easiest telephone systems to use, and eliminates the need for time consuming and expensive training. High quality handsfree speakerphone -built into each Norstar telephone (except M7100), for added convenience and productivity.
- Intercom, increases the convenience of interoffice conversations, while keeping outside lines free.
- Programmable buttons – let you customize each user’s phone with the right mix of features, lines, and intercoms.
- Memory buttons – provide fast access to frequently dialed numbers.
- Call log – tracks and records incoming calls.
- Hold – provides waiting callers with tones or music plus a periodic reminder of held calls.
- Volume control – lets you adjust the ringer, speakerphone, headset, and handset volume.
- Automatic set relocation – ensures that each Norstar phone stays programmed through office moves. Just plug it in and go!
- Selective ringing tones – give users the choice of four ringing tones to easily distinguish their phone’s ring from others nearby
Condition: Very Good
Warranty: 3 Months
We offer a warranty period of 90 days for all our REFURBISHED products, during which we will be happy to repair/replace the item, if we are unable to provide a replacement or repair the item, we will issue a full refund.
In addition to refurbished items we do sell brand new products which have varied warranties. Please check the item description section to see the warranty for a specific product.
- The M7208 phone is well-suited for areas with shared telephones, like manufacturing plants, retail departments, or repair centers.
- The M7208 telephone provides up to 6 lines and has 8 programmable buttons and a 1-line by 16-character LCD Window.
- Compatible with Norstar Telephone Systems